A Door Unopened

A Door Unopened
Knock, knock...

Friday, September 17, 2010

Dirty Trimes: DO NOT READ if bawdiness offends you.

These are what I call trimes. It's three rhyme verse.
I don't know if I invented it. It seems to me that others may have struck upon this already. But given that I don't know much about poetry I'm claiming--until proven otherwise--first dibs.

They're fun, puerile, ribald and an absolute demonstration of me being in touch with my young, male side.

You've been warned but I'm warning you again--
IF YOU DON'T LIKE BAWDY LANGUAGE AND VULGARITY, STOP READING THIS POST NOW! IF I AM YOUR MOTHER, STEP MOTHER, DAUGHTER, SISTER OR AUNT PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST!

The heat of his meat knocked her right off her feet.

The clench of her drench caused his member to wrench.

The angle of his dangle coaxed her legs to untangle.

The shunt of her cunt made their pairing a stunt.

The rock of his cock made her swoon out of shock.

My Venus, your penis and no distance between us.

The semen was gleamin' with its gametes a streamin'.

His juice made a sluice of her shapely caboose.

Her pussy, so cushy left his Johnson all mushy.

The throb of his knob caused his partner to sob.

Her poon, moist cocoon, made him come way too soon.

Poon tang, his thang, they love to bang.

1 comment:

  1. I am shocked, do you hear me, SHOCKED! at this display of depravity. (I bet all those female family members you tried to block have read every word.) ... Clever, oh so clever.

    ReplyDelete